Grand Canyon Water Park Chiangmai
The Grand Canyon Water Park in Chiangmai is 33 acres in size which contains floating playgrounds, children's pool, and big sliders for people of age. More than 20 boats and canoes are available for more fun. Incredible views of nature and photo areas. The life guards are certified from the Thai Life Saving Society whom will be on duty throughout the operating hours. Only 15km away from from Chiangmai International Airport. Food, snacks and drinks are available at the food centre, including Thai and Western meals. Various desserts and fine beverages are waiting for everyone to enjoy at Grand Canyon Café.
How do I get this discount? Simply show your ISIC or IYTC card to enjoy entry for just 300THB.
Facilities for the convenience of customers include:
- Floating water sports park
- Children’s playground pool (25m in length)
- Toddler pool for small children (50cm in depth)
- Sun bathing area
- More than 20 boars and canoes to enjoy
- Certified life guard on duty throughout operating hours
- Separate shower room for women and men
- Outdoor shower areas for adults and kids
- Indoor seating area equipped with air-conditioner
- Outdoor seating area equipped with vaporise fan
- Foot massage area
- Food, bakery, and drinks are available at the food centre and Grand Canyon Café
- Life jacket available free of charge
- Locker for rent to keep your belongings
- Swimsuit available for rent and for sale
- Souvenir shop for gifts to buy back home
Want to get this deal but don't have an ISIC or IYTC card? Applying for a card online is easy, just click on the link below.
Once your application is approved and processed (1-2 business days) your card will be posted directly to you, and can start using your virtual ISIC/IYTC/ITIC right away!
Get your card online now