International Student Identity Card
If you're a full-time student, these cards are serious money savers both at home and overseas! Entertainment, food, clothes, travel... the list of discounts is growing everyday.
ISIC is the only internationally-recognised student ID. It is your ticket to fantastic discounts and services in Thailand and globally. There are over 150,000 discounts worldwide – so you will never be short of a bargain. Want to know more? Check out our local and international discounts which can be both found through the ISIC app, as well as redeemed through the virtual card.
What will I get from the ISIC card?
- Over 150,000 benefits worldwide
- Heaps of benefits throughout Thailand
- Discounts on dining & takeaway outlets
- Savings on domestic and overseas travel with STA Travel
- Discounts on attractions and museums including Dream World, Veneto Suanphueng, Hua Hin Safari and Adventure Park and Grand Canyon Water Park Chiangmai
- Global discounts with the likes of Urban Adventures, Festicket and Generator Hostels
Am I eligible?
The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is for full-time students at school, college or university, aged 12 or over.
What do I need to get an ISIC card?
You’ll need the following ready to upload to your online application
- A document that proves that you are currently studying full time at a recognised school, college or university. Examples below:
- A copy of your university or student card, which is dated indicates you are currently a full-time student
- A signed and dated letter on official university or school stationery, which states you are a currently a full-time student.
- Proof of identity (Govt issued ID or Passport)
- Passport style head and shoulders photo (can be a selfie)
Cost - The price of an ISIC card is 400THB
Validity - 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.