International Youth Travel Card
Your virtual youth card! Not a student? Don’t worry! If you are 30 years old or younger you are eligible for an International Youth Travel card (IYTC) and can access some amazing discounts in Thailand and globally.
With an IYTC card, you’re part of the ISIC community and can take advantage of thousands of benefits and discounts both in Thailand & overseas. Local and international discounts which can be found through the ISIC app, as well as redeemed through the virtual card.
What will I get from my virtual IYTC card?
- Over 150,000 benefits worldwide
- Heaps of benefits throughout Thailand including shopping, attractions, restaurants, hostels and more
- Savings on domestic and overseas travel with STA Travel
- Discounts on attractions and museums including Dream World, Veneto Suanphueng, Hua Hin Safari and Adventure Park and Grand Canyon Water Park Chiangmai
- Global discounts with the likes of Urban Adventures, Festicket and Lonely Planet
Am I eligible? Anyone 30 years old or younger can get an International Youth Travel Card, (IYTC) giving you discounts on everything from flight tickets to cinema tickets.
What do I need to get an IYTC card? You’ll need the following to apply with for your online application:
- Proof of identity (Passport, Birth Certificate, or an official identity card issued by the official authorities)
- Passport style head and shoulders photo (can be a selfie)
Cost The price of a IYTC card is 400 THB
Validity 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.